At these unprecedented times, Amalgamated Locksmiths feels for all our fellow Victorians who are once again enduring strict lockdown restrictions. While the times are hard, we are hopeful that with everyone working together, we will see our state’s numbers begin to improve.
As locksmiths, we are one of the few lucky businesses to be classed as an essential service and our Emergency Locksmiths are still on call.
We are still open for business: Emergency Locksmiths Melbourne
We will remain open to assist you with all your locksmith and security needs.
As per Government guidelines and for the safety of our customers and staff we will implement a COVID safety plan with includes:
- strict physical distancing at our sales counter. Appropriate hygiene measures including regular cleaning and hand sanitizer available at our sales counter.
- You will notice markings on the floor helping you to safe distance for your safety and ours
- Mandatory face masks to worn by all attending our premises and our technicians will be wearing these when they attend yours
- Record keeping of all visitors for contract tracing purposes
- Courier drivers are requested to call forward when attending our premises for directions for delivery of goods
- if you are feeling unwell please do not visit our shop or call us to book work to be done to keep us all safe
Amalgamated Locksmiths will continue to support you with your locksmith and security needs during these difficult times.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss an issue, please give us a call. If you have an emergency, please remember, our after-hours locksmith is able to help so don’t hesitate to contact us.